A raffle for a cherry red 1965 Ford Mustang Convertible is underway. The money from the raffle will go to support cancer research in the city by supporting students studying at the Northern Cancer Foundation. The Cancer Centre is supported strictly by the community. The Mustang will be raffled from now till May 11th 2014. Tickets are available at Cambrian Ford, The Cancer Foundation, A&W and The Silver Bullet.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Sudbury Police Warn of Aggressive Door to Door Salespeople - September 17, 2014
- Mayoral Candidate Brian Bigger Talks Taxes - September 17, 2014
- Scare for Azilda Residents - September 17, 2014
- Boil Water For Markstay Residents - September 17, 2014
- Boy Found - September 17, 2014