A raffle for a cherry red 1965 Ford Mustang Convertible is underway. The money from the raffle will go to support cancer research in the city by supporting students studying at the Northern Cancer Foundation. The Cancer Centre is supported strictly by the community. The Mustang will be raffled from now till May 11th 2014. Tickets are available at Cambrian Ford, The Cancer Foundation, A&W and The Silver Bullet.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Blake Lapierre will spend 7 years behind bars - August 29, 2014
- Labour Day Family Fun Fest - August 29, 2014
- Blue Green Algae In Dry Pine Bay – French River Area - August 29, 2014
- Studded Tires Get An Extension - August 29, 2014
- Company Fined For Employee Death - August 29, 2014